Monday, April 25, 2011

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment Review

So I finally used the Organix Brazilian Keratin treatment. I love it. It's just like getting the Brazilian treatment at the Salon but a huge savings and more money in your pocket at the end of the process. Here's a few photos of how my hair came out:











I have soft curly and wavy hair so I left the treatment in my hair for about 35-40mins. After 48hrs of not doing anything to my hair I washed and left the conditioner in my hair for 30mins then washed it out. I also used the Brazilian Keratin Treatment flat iron spray to blow out and flat iron my hair.

The process can be a little much but not that bad and my hair came out feeling soft and Amazing.

I think this product great for women of color hair texture. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment